Unit 1. am/ is/ are
(спряжение глагола "to be" в единственном и множественном числе простого настоящего времени)
- Can you close the window, please? I'm cold.
- I'm 32 years old. My sister is 29.
- My brother is a policement. He's very tall.
- John is afraid of dogs.
- It's 10 o'clock. You're late again.
- Ann and I are very good friends.
- My shoes are very dirty. I must clean them.
- I'm tired but I'm not hungry.
- Tom isn't interested in politics.
- Jane isn't at home at the moment. She's at work.
- Those people aren't English. They're Australian.
That's = that is There's = there is Here's = here is
- Thank you. That's very kind of you.
- Look! There's George.
See Unit 2. am/ is/ are (questions) хостинг для сайтов © Langust Agency 1999-2023, ссылка на сайт обязательна