Unit 3. I am doing (Present Continuous)
(настоящее продолженное время)
- She's eating. She isn't reading.
- It's raining. The sun isn't shining.
- They're running. They aren't walking.
The Present Continuous Tense is:
- Please be quiet. I'm working. (= I'm working now)
- Look! Joy is wearing her new hat. (= she's wearing it now)
- Don't go out now. It's raining.
- "Where are the children?" "They're playing in the garden."
- (on the telephone) We're having dinner now. Can you phone later?
- You can turn the television off. I'm not watching it.
See spelling in Appendix 4 (4.3 & 4.4)
come - coming, smoke - smoking, wtite - writing
run - running, sit - sitting, swim - swimming
lie - lying, die - dying
See Unit 4. Are you -ing? (Present Continuous questions)
See Unit 8. I am doing (Present Continuous) and I do (Present Simple)
See Unit 21. What are you doing tomorrow? (Present for the Future) хостинг для сайтов © Langust Agency 1999-2020, ссылка на сайт обязательна