Unit 14. have/ has (got)
You can say have or have got, has or has got:
(использование have/has и have/has got)
- Tim has got two sisters. (or Tim has two sisters.)
- They like animals. They've got a horse, three dogs and six cats.
- This car has got four doors.
- I don't feel very well. I've got a headache.
- I've got a motor-bike but I have't got a car.
- Mr and Mrs Harrison haven't got any children.
- It's a nice house but it hasn't got a garden.
- "Have you got a camera?" "Yes, I have"
- "What have you got in your bag?" "Nothing. It's empty."
- "Has Ann got a car?" "Yes, she has".
- What kind of car has she got?
In negatives and questions you can also use do/does + have:
- They don't have any children. (= They haven't got any children.)
- It's a nice house but it doesn't have a garden. (= it hasn't got a garden)
- Does Ann got a car? (= Has Ann got a car?)
- How much money do you have? (= How much money have you got?)
The past is had. In negatives and questions we use did + have
See Unit 9. I watched/ cleaned/ went etc. (Past Simple)
See Unit 10. I didn’t … Did you …? (Past Simple negative and questions) хостинг для сайтов © Langust Agency 1999-2019, ссылка на сайт обязательна